Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend Fun

The last two weekends have been so busy. With Egg hunts, Easter Pictures, Church Easter Egg hunt with cousin Corbin, decorating eggs, and then visits with family
These were taken on Good Friday during all of the horrible storms that were going on and everyone kept calling to see where I was. I hate storms so I'm surprised I didn't cancel this session once I saw what the predictions in the weather were. But luckily what hit Knoxville wasn't so bad. But during all of it we were trying to pose Karlee. She did a good job and I was very pleased with what we got for the money. I will totally go back to Portrait Innovations again. These are the best pictures of her. I think anyway.
I didn't really want her to have a picture with the bear but she just wouldn't give up on it. It did turn out cute though.
This one is beautiful in black and white. The flower looked so good with her dress.




Hunting eggs with Corbin at Granny's house. They are second cousins and are so cute together.

1st time coloring boiled eggs. I dipped them and then once this one was dry I handed it to her and she colored on it with the clear crayon that comes with the kit. Once she was finished I dipped again in another color to show up what she did. Of course it was just scribble but it was still cute since it was her creation.

Corbin's church Easter Egg hunt. She had lots of fun once she was allowed to go outside and find the eggs.




Sitting down and checking out what all they found and of course eat what was found inside. Lots of fun.
This is one side of the steps of all the kids. Both sides were full. Luckily they did split them into age groups.

The Easter bunny came to town and left this cute little basket full of goodies. She's too funny in the morning if you can tell by this silly look she's giving me as I'm trying to get a picture.


Posing after church in her pretty dress.

Playing in the car with Nana. This is her favorite thing to do.
Over all we had a great Easter weekend and the weather turned out to be pretty. I hope everyone else had a blessed and happy Easter as well.

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures are fantastic! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer. love your pictures. You had left a comment on my blog about the devotional book I do for my girls. They are 6 and almost 2 and It's called - Bible Prayers for Bedtime. I got it at Walmart for $5. It has a short bible story then a prayer. IT takes us about 5 minutes and then we pray along with the prayer. My oldest loves it and my littlest one will just sit and listen. She is really into holding hands and praying. She even moves her lips - so cute! Hope this helps!!! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennifer! The pics are great! I am a walking billboard for Portrait Innovations...no one does better with small kids! Sydney had her picture made with that big bear and it's so sweet! Karlee is getting so big...we do need to get the girls together! Holler at me! ~Kari~

    ReplyDelete