Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Then and Now















There are definitly days that I miss my little baby girl. The days of cuddling and rocking to get her to sleep. I do miss all the baby things, but I also love the toddler she is.

I just can't belive how things change so fast. From the day you bring a new baby home. You are constandly doing something. Time flies that's for sure. It feels like just yesterday she was laughing for the first time and today she's being sassy and bossy. It's so worth it all. I can't wait to see the person she grows up to be but right now I try to enjoy each and every day and each and every tough thing that motherhood throws my way.

Right now I want to know how to make her stop eating stuff off the floor, stop kicking the dog, stop pulling every toy out just to say no I can't put it back up mommy. I enjoy reading the 500 books over and over to her each night before bed. I just really enjoy being a mommy to Karlee. She's the joy of mine and Nathan's life. So many exciting things are coming our way.





No comments:

Post a Comment