Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today's funny

So this morning as I'm trying to get Yogi in the kitchen so we can leave the house. I said something about come on Yogi, come on fatty. He's such a fat dog. Anyway not even thinking about how Karlee loves to repeat stuff she blurts out FAT BUTT. I thought surely not she's trying to say fatty or something so I asked her again what did you say. FAT Butt!! So freaking funny.

So instead of laughing and making her realize that mommy thought this is funny and I'm allowed to say things like that. I just turned to her and said no we don't say that, that's ugly and makes mommy sad. So she stopped saying it. I know she will do it again, but I just thought it was one of the funniest things she has said so far and had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment