Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Cleaning















Okay so I started slowly cleaning out Karlee's closet. Here are a few things I need to try to sell and if you are interested in anything please email me at Jennifercronan@bellsouth.net or comment here. I have priced everything but I will take any offers if you think it's not worth what I'm asking.
The giraffe is practically brand new. Karlee played with it and actually still plays with it some but it was taking up space in her room that could be used for other things so I finally moved it to her closet and now just think it's time to let someone else have fun with him. I paid $27 for him so I think $10 is a fair price but if you have a better offer let me know.
The Easter dress is 12 months and she only wore it for pictures and church. I have it on EBay right now but if you (someone out there reading this) wants it I will take it off of EBay and let you have it for $10 obo. It's La Princess brand.
The blue dress is 6-12 months Gymboree $5, the Sweater and Onesie Set 6-12 months Gymboree the sweater still has tags on it and the onesie I took the tags off and washed it before realizing it was too small for her. I'll take $10 obo. The duck outfit also Gymboree 6-12 months is so cute, she got to wear it once or twice and I'll take $20 obo since it's a $50 outfit. I'm Gymboree crazy and I have to stop buying stuff in there. It's crazy. I have so many other things so if you have a daughter that needs 6-12 months spring and summer clothes please let me know and I'll send you pictures and work out prices on them.
I thought I would try putting this out there and then if this doesn't work do a yard sale. I just hate dealing with yard sales. They take too long to prepare for and sometimes in the end you don't get enough money to have even wasted the time on it.
Just let me know if you are interested. I hope this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment