Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring time fun!






I'm so excited for the longer days, the warm weather, and time outside with Karlee. Last night we enjoyed a walk down the street. She still loves getting in her stroller and strolling through the neighborhood. I figured by this age she would hate it but nope she got so excited when I told her we were going home to take a walk.
After our nice walk we went home and played on her little swing and slide I got her last summer. I believe she's outgrowing it pretty fast and needs a big swing set. I'm going to look and see if I can find us a good deal on one so she can have that. So many things to look forward to this spring and summer with her.
Not to sound like I'm bragging but I know I am. She just surprises me each day with new words. Words that I never imagined a 2 year old saying as clearly as she does. Last night she climbed on her slide and it has a telescope on it that of course is pretty wore out and you can't really see anything through it, but she loves to pretend. So anyway I didn't even know that she knew what it was and as clearly as I would say it she blurts out a telescope mommy. Come play with the telescope. I know at some point she has heard me say that's what it is, but it's been a while since we've played outside on the slide so for her to remember it and be able to say it just surprised me and made so happy. She's just a little sponge. Like the other day she heard mom saying this is my granddaughter and later that day and all week long she's said mom I'm a granddaughter. I just thought that was the funniest thing and just proof she listens to your every word and repeats even if it's not right then. She's so much fun.
I hope to update more than I have been, things get crazy with a toddler and this is my stress reliever. These are pictures I took tonight after our walk and fun outside in the nice almost 80 degree weather. Sad to know colder weather back in the rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! Glad you found my blog so then I could find yours!! Welome to the world of Blogging!! :-) Karlee is too cute! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete